In compliance with the provisions of Reg. EU 2016/679 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data) we hereby provide you with the required information on the processing of the personal data you provided.
CONTROLLER, pursuant to Art. 4 and 24 of Reg. EU 2016/679 is Donatoni Giorgio, in the capacity of owner and legal representative.
The personal data provided shall be subject to processing in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to Art. 6 of Reg. EU 2016/679 for the following purposes:
a) Management of relevant data processing (Art. 6 lett. b)):
– browsing on this website;
– the filling in of any form for collecting data to be sent to the controller involving a request for information;
– fulfilment of any contractual and legal obligations and for administrative and accounting purposes. For the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, the processing performed for administrative and accounting purposes is associated with carrying out the activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, regardless of the nature of the processed data. In particular, internal organisational activities, required to fulfil contractual and pre-contractual obligations and in order to provide information are activities that pursue such purposes
The personal data given may be disclosed to recipients, appointed pursuant to Art. 28 of Reg. EU 2016/679, who will process the data in the capacity of processors and/or natural persons acting under the authority of the Controller and Processor, in order to comply with contracts and associated purposes. Specifically, the data may be disclosed to recipients belonging to the following categories:
– Parties that provide services for the management of the IT system and communications network of Donatoni Macchine (including email services);
– Firms or Companies that provide assistance and advisory services;
– Authorities competent for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or of measures of public entities, upon request;
– In the event of administrative and accounting purposes, the data may be disclosed to commercial information companies for an assessment of solvency and payment habits and/or for the purpose of debt recovery.
The parties belonging to the aforesaid categories act as data Processors or operate in total autonomy as distinct Controllers. The list of designated Processors is updated constantly and is available at the registered offices in Sant’Ambrogio di Valpolicella (VR)
The personal data provided will not be transferred abroad within or outside the European Union.
The data will be processed by specifically appointed parties in an automated manner and/or manually using procedures and tools aimed at guaranteeing the maximum security and confidentiality.
In compliance with Art. 5 (1) (e) of Reg. EU 2016/679 the personal data will be stored in a format that allows the data subjects to be identified for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed. In order to find out the criteria that underlie the period of data storage, write to:
Apart from what is specified regarding browsing data, the user is free to provide his/her personal data in specific areas of the website.
You can exercise your rights expressed in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of Regulation EU 2016/679, by writing to the Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right, at any time, to ask the Controller for access to your personal data, the rectification or erasure of the personal data or the restriction of processing.
In addition, you have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your data (including automated processing e.g. profiling) and also the right to the portability of your data.
Without prejudice to any other administrative and jurisdictional challenge, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions of Reg. EU 2016/679, pursuant to Art. 15 letter f) of the aforesaid Reg. EU 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with The Italian Data Protection Authority and, with reference to Art. 6 (1) (a) and Art. 9 (2) (a), you have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
If you ask for the portability of your data, the Controller will provide you with the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of Art. 20 of Reg. EU 2016/679.
Ragione Sociale: Donatoni Macchine Srl.
Indirizzo completo: Via Napoleone 14, 37015 – Sant’Ambrogio di Valpolicella (VR) Italy.
Tel. + 39 045 6862548
Fax: + 39 045 6884347
|Name of the cookie||Function||Duration|
|__utma||Analytics Cookie||2 years from initialisation/update|
|__utmb||Analytics Cookie||30 minutes from initialisation/update|
|__utmc||Analytics Cookie||End of browsing session|
|_u_tmt||Analytics Cookie||10 minutes|
|__utmz||Analytics Cookie||6 months from initialisation/update|
|__utmv||Analytics Cookie||2 years from initialisation/update|
|EuCookieLaw||Session Cookie||End of browsing session|
Prior consent from the user is not required for the installation and use of these cookies.
They are necessary cookies, inasmuch as they are essential for the correct operation of applications.
This website allows users to select/deselect individual cookies, using the procedures described below but you are advised that any deactivation may not ensure full use of the website.
In order to deactivate, remove or block cookies, you can use the settings of your browser, following the instructions below:
– Open Firefox
– Press the button “Alt” on the keyboard
– In the tool bar located at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and subsequently “Options”
– Then select the “Privacy” panel
– Go to “Chronology Settings” and subsequently on “Use custom settings for history”
– Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save the preferences
– Open Internet Explorer
– Click on “Tools” and then on “Internet Options”
– Select the “Privacy” tab and move the scrolling device to the level of privacy which you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow all of them)
– Then click on “Ok”
– Click on the “Tools” icon
– Select “Settings” and subsequently “Show advanced settings”
– Select “Content settings” under the item “Privacy”
– In the “Cookies” section, you can deselect cookies and save preferences
– Open Safari
– Select “Preferences” on the tool bar, then select the “Security” in the dialogue window that follows
– In the “Accept cookies” you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For further information, click on Help (indicated with a question mark)
– For further information on cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show cookies”